Captains, the 0.11 Update deploys on Thursday, April 15th at ~11AM PDT. This release includes some game fixes, base tech changes, and general balance changes.
(Note: Downtime will last approx 30 mins. Please download the latest version in the Play Store; changes may take up to 48h before they’re live. Thanks! )
Base Tech Tree Changes
Pirates, we’ve made some important changes to the Base Tech Tree.
- Base Tech Tree is now balanced around combat at every level
- Most Tech Tree Nodes have received up to 100% increase in power (some much more)
- Bases will no longer gain health or damage per level automatically, this will now only come from the Base Tech Tree Nodes
- Complex values such as Armor and Accuracy have been deprecated and are simply rolled into Base Health or Base Damage
- We have moved some nodes to different Tiers to allow for better evolution of gameplay
- Values are now shown for each node in the Base Tech Tree (see below)
FREE RESPEC TOKEN
Keep an eye on your Inbox a few days after the release for a FREE Respec token. Once received, a button will appear on the Base Tech Tree page, allowing you to make changes to your Base Tech Tree.
We’ve made a few changes to existing BPB content. Note that these changes impact ships/Heroes at all levels.
- Removed end of battle wrap up damage from all ships
- Verdant – Base Boarding damage removed, collision damage reduced
- Torpedo – Damage increased
- Sweeper – Guns can hit both ships and base now, base damage on guns reduced to 50% damage
- Scarab – Collision damage reduced and boarding damage for both base and ship lowered
- Rearguard – Boarding damage and collision damage lowered
- Bruiser – Guns can no longer hit bases(in line with its stats)
- Fleming – Slight increase to power cost
[PERFORMANCE] Combat performance improvements
[PERFORMANCE] Improved framerate during chest unboxing
[GENERAL] Various game and visual improvements to keep things running smoothly
[HERO POWER] Fixed a bug with Wynn’s Hero Power
[SHIPS] Fixed sprint bonuses for the Hammerhead, Sawtooth, and Ironside