Captains, the 0.12 Update deploys on Thursday, April 22nd. This release includes Account Linking, Engine Room updates, balance changes & more.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Following the update, if you didn’t log in on the most recent client, it may appear as though your account is wiped. Have no fear! Please reach out to us on Discord or contact support and we’ll be glad to assist you.
(Downtime will last approx 30 mins. Please download the latest version in the Play Store; changes may take up to 48h before they’re live. Thanks! )
With this update, you’ll be able to access your Battle Pirates: Brawl account from another eligible Android device without losing your progress.
Just log in on an eligible Android device using the same Google Play account to access your profile and in-game progress. Make sure you’re using the same Google Play account/email or it won’t recognize the login.
Curious if your device meets our system requirements? Battle Pirates: Brawl currently runs on a number of Android devices:
- OS 8+ (APK v26+)
- Most Devices made in 2017 or newer
Please note that Beta is currently only available on iOS in New Zealand. For more information, visit the blog. Thanks, pirates!
Balance & Game Changes
We’ve made a few changes to existing BPB content. Note that these changes impact ships/Heroes at all levels.
- Engine Room – The timer is reduced to reset at 8HR
- Engine Room – Overdrive change from 8X for 2 wins, to 6X for 3 wins
- Wynn – Power now increases friendly ship damage by 100% instead of 50%
- Song – Power now decreases enemy ship damage by 90%
- Aegis – Gun no longer hits bases or causes base boarding damage. Has a damage increase while halting
- Bramble – No longer does revenge damage to other Brambles
- Visual – Made Overdrive chest text more readable